Nicole is an experienced lawyer who has worked in Canberra in the public sector and the private sector as both a qualified accountant and lawyer for almost 20 years. Nicole runs the firm’s Wills and Estates practice and utilises her background in accounting to provide thorough estate planning advice. Nicole is skilled in Public Sector, Policy Analysis, Government, and Employment law with a focus on contract management.
Originally from Young, Nicole spent a short stint in Cairns early in her career, working as an accountant auditing Aboriginal councils in the Torres Strait Islands. While working with government, Nicole was involved in international trade issues, liaising with senior officials and overseas delegates. When Nicole is not working, you’ll find her walking to catch up with her friends, enjoying a wine, or managing one of her sons’ soccer teams.
- Estate Planning & Estate Administration
- Employment Law
- Commercial Law
- Bachelor of Laws – University of New England
- Bachelor of Commerce – James Cook University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University
- Board Director, YWCA of Canberra
- Executive Committee for a residential building in the ACT
- ACT Law Society
T: (02) 6198 3100