This notice sets out how Griffin Legal Pty Limited (ACN 137 380 360) collects, uses, stores and discloses your Personal Information.
Griffin Legal collects, uses, stores and discloses your Personal Information to enable the firm to perform its functions and provide services to its clients and otherwise conduct its business activities and functions.
- access, or seek to request, the Personal Information Griffin Legal holds about you, at clause 12;
- seek correction of your Personal Information held by Griffin Legal, at clause 13;
- complain about a breach of Griffin Legal’s privacy obligations and how Griffin Legal will handle such a complaint, at clause 14;
and includes information about the:
- consequences if all or some of the personal and sensitive information is not collected by Griffin Legal, at clause 2.6;
- entities, bodies or persons and types of entities, bodies or persons, from which Griffin Legal may collect Personal Information about you, at clause 3.2;
- entities, bodies or persons and types of entities, bodies or persons, to which Griffin Legal usually discloses Personal Information, at clause 7; and
- circumstances in which Griffin Legal is likely to disclose your Personal Information to overseas recipients, at clause 7.6. As a general rule, Griffin Legal does not anticipate that your Personal Information will be disclosed to overseas entities.
Please note that in most cases, Griffin Legal will be unable to deal with you or provide you with any advice, if you request to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym.
Griffin Legal Privacy Officer
Mail: GPO Box 1789, Canberra ACT 2601
Phone: (02) 6198 3100