Our Partners have been key providers of legal services in the sports industry for over twenty years. Our sports industry clients include national sporting associations, local clubs and government. Partners and staff have also held board positions in international, national and local sporting and recreation clubs demonstrating a sound understanding of unique issues facing the sports industry.
Griffin Legal can provide services in the following areas.
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Tribunal hearings
- Investigations and audits
- Governance reviews including drafting constitutions and by-laws
- Member protection policy development, implementation and review
- Child protection including the Royal Commission
- Transfer of bodies from associations to companies
- Marketing contracts
- Broadcast deals
- Player Management
Partner, Peter McGrath is currently on the list of legal advisors for the ANZSLA.
Contact us today on (02) 6198 3100.