Established in 2009, Griffin Legal partners with business, government, national bodies, community organisations and sport.
Created deliberately to provide an alternative to the traditional, inflexible law firms. Griffin Legal prides itself on providing accessible services to our local and national clients of all sizes, as well as a supportive environment for our team to grow successfully.
Our values reflect what we are, where we have come from, and what we are striving to achieve: Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Respect.
Griffin Legal is proud of our journey and successes which have been recognized with the following awards:
• Finalist – Australasian Law 2018 Partner of the Year (<200 employees) – Claire Carton
• Finalist – Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year 2017 – Claire Carton
• Finalist – Australasian Law 2017 Partner of the Year (<200 employees) – Claire Carton
• Finalist – Australasian Law 2017 Firm of the Year (<200 employees)
• Finalist – Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 2017 – Carina Zeccola
• Winner – ACTSmart Business Sustainability Award 2017 – Corporate
• Winner – Canberra Women in Business 2012 Young Business Woman of the Year – Claire Carton
• Certificate of Commendation – ACT Building & Construction Industry Training Authority 2016 Australian Property Institute Awards Young Achiever of the Year – Carina Zeccola
• Certificate of Appreciation – 2015 Commonwealth Bank Treasurer’s Awards – Carina Zeccola