At Griffin Legal we respect and support each other as an innovative team.
There are no typical candidates at Griffin Legal
We are always looking for passionate team members who can work both collaboratively and independently to deliver high quality, timely and practical advice.
We don’t work in old school silos
Our way of working is collegiate, inclusive and we embrace each other as a unified team, working collaboratively, to achieve the best results for our clients. We offer competitive employment benefits and flexible work arrangements.
We are community focused
We encourage our people to get involved in organisations outside of the firm and support them to join boards and committees. We also recognise the importance of encouraging our people to have enough time to rest and recharge away from their professional commitments.
We support our people
In respecting and supporting our people to be the best professionals they can be, we offer:
- a respectful, values-based team culture
- career development
- respect for home life and flexible work arrangements
- involvement in the local community
- flexible work arrangements
- competitive remuneration
- contribution to health and well-being activities
- direct access to Partners and management, in our open plan office
- training and opportunities for mentoring and staff development
- opportunities for career progression
access to a wellbeing day
working parent friendly
power in diversity
Platinum+ Member of ACT Government Healthier Work Program
Mentoring and professional development opportunities
Regular social events